Vintage ranch-style house in Alexander Valley
6位 · 3間臥室 · 3.5間浴室
This beautiful estate is nestled amid the Alexander Valley AVA in Sonoma County, just outside the town of Healdsburg and close to numerous renowned wineries. The vintage ranch house is ideal for a memorable getaway with loved ones, featuring a private outdoor swimming pool, beautiful alfresco living and dining areas, and luminous, superbly appointed interiors (including a gourmet kitchen and home office). Three ample bedrooms accommodate families, destination wedding guests, and groups of friends up to six in size.
The estate offers a serene haven for carefree relaxation and festive delights in the heart California Wine Country. Enjoy long days and evenings on the pool terrace, swimming in the refreshing water, basking in the sun, and gathering in the lounge areas with glasses of local wine. Fire up the barbecue grill on the deck in the evening, and relish an alfresco meal at the table for eight.
The interiors possess the quintessential Sonoma balance of rustic spirit and a welcoming, modern elegance. The open-concept living and dining room features a comfy lounge with large TV, a sitting area by the fireplace, and a beautiful table for six. Cooks will adore the bright and airy kitchen, with ample prep space, an island breakfast bar, top-of-the-line appliances, and a farmhouse-style table. Excellent media features include Apple TV and Sonos sound. Central air conditioning and heating keep you comfortable in all seasons.
The bedrooms are furnished with an uncluttered simplicity, featuring comfortable bedding, serene natural light, and evocative touches of artwork and décor. The master bedroom includes a king bed and a spacious bathroom with dual vanity, walk-in shower, and lovely clawfoot soaking tub. There is one guest suite with a king bed and one with a queen; both enjoy ensuite bathrooms, and the queen suite opens to a private, screened-in terrace.
The Healdsburg area includes three renowned wine producing AVAs—Alexander Valley, Russian River, and Dry Creek—and several of the top wineries in North America. You're also an easy drive to Santa Rosa, featuring fabulous cultural attractions, restaurants, and markets. The beaches at Bodega Bay are within comfortable driving distance.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with clawfoot tub and stand-alone shower, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Private screened terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Cable television
- Apple TV
- Sonos sound system
- Central air conditioning
- Central heating
- Office space
- Iron/ironing board
- Swimming pool - Heating included
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- 2-car garage
- Security cameras (outward facing)
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 10 minute drive to Healdsburg restaurants, shops and galleries
- 21 miles to Santa Rosa
- 42 miles to Doran Beach & Bodega Bay
- 44 miles to Sonoma Plaza
- 62 miles to Downtown Napa
- 15 miles to Sonoma County Airport (STS)
- 63 miles to Napa County Airport (APC)
- 95 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)