At itripVacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
**Please note that due to damages during Hurricane Sally, we cannot guarantee that all complex amenities are operable. Also, there may be ongoing construction at the complex as most of our area received major damages. Unfortunately, we do not have control over the construction. There will be no discounts for construction. PET FRIENDLY-one dog 25 lbs or less will be allowed in the unit. If you are bringing a pet, please let us know and there will be a $150, non-refundable cleaning fee added to your stay. If any additional cleaning is needed, this will be billed to your credit card.
Sweet Home Alabama is a stunning two-bedroom, three-bath, home in downtown Gulf Shores. These cottages are located just across the street from the beach.
• Access to the balcony is from the living room.
• Wood tile flooring is throughout the home.
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and unique cabinetry. Also included is a Keurig and regular coffee maker. The dining room has seating for six with four additional bar stools.
• Washer and dryer are located on the second floor of the home.
• The living room has a sleeper sofa.
• The master bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV.
• The second bedroom has two queen-size beds and a set of twin bunk beds with a TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Community gas grill located in the pool area.
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Deeded Beach Access, Dishwasher, DVD, Free Parking, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Parking underneath the house.
• Minimum age to rent is 25. *NON SMOKING *MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal