The attic room is on the 3rd floor in a house built in Yugoslavia times, situated in the central part of the city, only 5 minutes walking to the bazaar and 10 minutes to the main square by the lake.
- comfy bed for 1 person or a couple & a closet - small sitting area right in front of the room - bathroom on the second floor - sitting area in beautiful garden outside to chill - safe parking space in my yard, not on the street - books you can take with you to the beach during the stay
房源空間 1. Medium-sized rooms, where one person or a couple can be cozy
2. Nice view on the night sky while laying on bed
3. Small sitting area right in front of the room is available for chilling, reading or creating
4. In the same area, you can find small selection of books in Macedonian and English language, which you can borrow for the duration of your stay
5. If you feel like staying outside, you can go out in the garden, where you will find a table to chill any time you want.
6. In case you come in the season where our organic/bio fruits are growing, you will be offered fresh fruits to try.
7. On our yard, there is a safe parking space for our guests. We don't make guests leave their cars on the street. No additional charge!
8. Although our rooms do not have kitchen, our guests get access to heater to prepare themselves coffee or tea, and a kitchen to place your food and drinks. Of course, we provide forks, knives, spoons, glasses etc.
9. We might speak your language: Macedonian, English, Slovenian, Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, Bulgarian and very basic Spanish :)
10. We love flowers and we have a lot of it! (random info :)