At itripvacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
**Please note that due to damages during Hurricane Sally, we cannot guarantee that all complex amenities are operable. Also, there may be ongoing construction at the complex as most of our area received major damages. Unfortunately, we do not have control over the construction. There will be no discounts for construction. After lengthy discussions and deliberations among the board and with our association's general counsel, the board voted to allow renting at Wind Drift subject to adherence to temporary, new policies.
First, it is incumbent upon every owner to make the renter aware of the current state of our property - that we are still in the process of making repairs, some of which will be lengthy as we wait on an insurance settlement. For example, at some point in the near future, we anticipate replacing the roofs on all three buildings. We are close to a resolution but until we know for sure, we won't have a schedule for that project. There is also a risk of entrapments with our elevators. We have been on the list for permanent repairs; however, it will still be 2-3 months before that work is completed. Our elevator company has told us that there is not a safety risk but to make everyone aware of the risk of entrapment. I mention these only as examples of things we are waiting to repair. There are many other items we have been actively working on as well - boardwalks, boat docks, sheetrock repair, etc. Part of the parking lot will be blocked off due to the delivery and staging of materials. We will have a lot of traffic throughout the parking lot and ask that everyone use caution. The south pool will remain open for the majority of this project. The pool may have to be closed temporarily to keep everyone safe.
It is imperative that each guest has the "Release of Association by guests coming onto property" document. The renter must sign this form to be on property.
There is also a 2 ft. section in the master bedroom of this unit that has been cut out of the sheetrock and is not replaced yet
Wind Drift 408S is a two-bedroom, two-bath condo with Gulf-front views from the 4th floor of the west building.
Click Here For Aerial Footage of this Property!
• Access to the balcony is from the living room and master bedroom.
• Tile flooring is throughout the unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining room table seats six and has four additional bar stools.
• Washer and dryer in the unit.
• The living room has a sofa sleeper and a 55" TV/DVD.
• The master bedroom has a king-size bed with a 42" TV.
• The second bedroom has a double bed and a twin-size bed with a 40" TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Gazebo, Two Outdoor pools, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Onsite Security, Picnic Area, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25. *NON SMOKING *MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal