Clean, tidy and spacious, the flat is completely equipped with everything necessary for your stay. As walk out you’re right in the Historic Center of Valencia. Walking distance to absolutely every commodity, bars restaurants, groceries etc. Parking of easy access, as there is public parking spaces directly behind the flat, less that 1 minute walking distance and two underground ones at the Avinguda de l'Oest. Close by the Central Market and The Silk Exchange (Lonja de la Seda)
- The Barrio del Carmen is located in the heart of the City of Valencia, in the center of the old town. It is one of the largest medieval quarters in Europe. A very charming place that has become one of the main centers of leisure and culture of the city.
- The Cultural Centre of Carmen is one of those spectacular yet hidden gems of Valencia. Here can be found a wide range of constantly rotating galleries showing ancient and very modern works on a variety of subjects.
- Close by to the rooms you´ll find Lonja de la Seda (The Silk Exchange) a world heritage. The Lonja is an emblematic building of the city and one of the most famous civil gothic monuments in Europe. It was declared a National Historic and Artistic Monument in July 1931 and was made a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in December 1996. The Lonja is located in the centre of the city - in front of the Central Market and the Temple of Santos Juanes.
- The Mercado Central or Central Market of Valencia is one of the oldest markets still in use in Europe and has been declared a ''Heritage of Cultural Interest'' site by the Spanish Ministry of Culture. The market is a gastronomic temple with many different types of food. You'll find seasonal fruit and vegetables, plenty of fresh fish, cold meats, cheeses, baked goods, olives and lots of wine.
- The Turia Gardens is one of the largest urban parks in Spain. It runs through the city along nine kilometres of green space boasting foot paths, leisure and sports areas, and romantic spots where you can unwind. From Cabecera Park to the City of Arts and Sciences, the Turia Gardens are the perfect place for runners, cyclists, families and nature enthusiasts.
- What once was a down-and-out and somewhat seedy district to the south of the center, has today turned its fortunes around. Welcome to Ruzafa: one of Valencia’s hippest barrios and one of the places to visit on a city break.Fast becoming popular with hipsters, artists and hippies, Ruzafa has a unique vibe to the rest of the city and offers tourists something different to discover. Home to some of Valencia’s best tapas joints, bars and restaurants, it’s also filled with independent art galleries and vintage boutiques.