• Bright and sunny 1000 sq. ft. home
• Shady private yard
• King size memory foam beds
• Fully stocked kitchen + coffee and tea
• Claw foot tub, hardwood floors, wood burning stove
• Family friendly with play teepee and games
• Off-street parking for 2 cars
• Walking distance to some of ABQ's best restaurants, coffee shops, breweries, public transit, entertainment, & culture
• Close to airport, ABQ Convention Center, UNM, I-25, I-40, and historic Route 66
• Walk score of 89 and Bike Score of 91
Enjoy a restful night of sleep in king size memory foam beds with soft, cozy bedding. Snuggle up by the wood burning stove, take a relaxing bubble bath in the claw foot tub, cook a gourmet meal in the full kitchen, and enjoy a glass of wine or your morning coffee in the private back yard.
Both adults and children will love the whimsical attic bedroom with downtown views and a play teepee. Children will find a secret cupboard filled with toys, board games, and coloring books.
Just 5 minutes from the airport, blocks from I-25 and the Albuquerque Convention Center, 1 block from Central Ave (Historic Route 66), and minutes from UNM, you will find yourself close to everything you need for your stay in Albuquerque.
• Kitchen stocked with coffee, tea, and all the supplies you need to make a meal
• Shady private yard with patio seating for 8
• Clean bathroom with large claw foot tub
• TV equipped with Hulu Plus, Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO & news channels
• Family friendly attic bedroom equipped with a twin day bed that extends into a queen size bed, 2nd twin bed, play teepee, dollhouse, and fun hideaway spots. Secret cupboard on the staircase is stocked with board games and toys for family fun.
• Master bedroom with King memory foam bed and wood burning stove, with plenty of cozy pillows to cuddle by the fire
• Bright and airy 3rd bedroom downstairs with King memory foam bed and soft, cozy bedding
• Work space with desk for laptop computer and fast wi-fi
• Professionally cleaned between guests with "free and clear" products
• Clean and soft linens and towels
• Chess board, playing cards and adult board games make it a great getaway for couples or groups
• Plenty of closet space to store your belongings, plus hangers & ironing board/iron
• Family friendly items such as kid-size table and chairs, stroller, pack n play, baby gate for stairs, and high chair make the house great for families
• New Mexico guidebooks and magazines, plus a book of my own personal recommendations and maps of all the must-do's in downtown Albuquerque
• Exterior security camera in front of building
• East Downtown (EDo) / Huning Highland Historic neighborhood is one of the oldest neighborhoods in Albuquerque, filled with historic buildings and New Mexican culture.
• The house is 1 block from Central Ave (Historic Route 66) and some of the best restaurants, gourmet coffee shops, cafes, breweries, bars, and entertainment in Albuquerque.
阿爾伯克基, 新墨西哥州, 美國