Bali Retreat Aruba is a uniquely designed vacation home that blurs the line between the outdoors and the indoors, opening the house up to majestic rock formations, lush garden, natural cave, sand beach garden, and two swimming pools.
Bali Retreat is like no other vacation home in Aruba. Inspired by the tropical homes of South East Asia, you will feel you have traveled to the other side of the world and ended in the exotic jungles of Indonesia, Malaysia, or Thailand.
Large skylights, outdoor bathrooms, and glass folding doors that make entire walls disappear within seconds, give you the freedom to bring the garden into the home and enjoy the beautiful Aruban climate, or enclose your luxurious suite when you desire privacy and the modern comfort of air conditioning.
But it is not just the unique design of the home and the natural beauty of the garden that will make your vacation here one to remember. You will likely get the impression that you are in your own private resort rather than in just another house rental as you explore the property and find places like a garden pool surrounded by giant rock boulders and palm trees, a white sand barefoot dining area under a thatched roof, ancient Buddha statues protruding from an imposing rock wall with powerful waterfalls cascading into the crystal waters of a 13 meter (42 ft) long lap swimming pool, a stone seating area outside a natural cave, a private cinema with stadium seating, a hammock cove nestled among giant boulders and palm trees, an outdoor gym hiding under a large palapa, several outdoor lounges, three bars, a yoga pavilion overlooking the lush greenery of the garden, and even a white sand beach with real Caribbean sand and a swimming pool on each end.
All of that in a secluded location that offers complete and unrestricted privacy from the outside world rarely found on the island. As soon as the massive iron gate of the retreat closes behind you, you will find yourself in your own tropical paradise, where no prying eyes can ever intrude upon your solitude. You will likely be amazed by the calm and peaceful serenity of the place when relaxing in a hammock under the star dotted Caribbean sky, or when taking a shower in the moonlight, surrounded by bamboo palms, hearing nothing but an occasional song of the cicadas or chirps of crickets. Yet, whenever you decide to venture out, you will be just a few minutes drive from the shops and restaurants of Palm Beach and white sands and blue waters of Eagle Beach.
Located in the Noord district, the most prestigious and sought after district in Aruba due to its close proximity to the island’s best beaches, shopping, dining, and tourist attractions.
In the neighborhood:
• some of the island’s top restaurants (Papiamento, Madame Janet, Quinta del Carmen, Gasparito, and others)
• many casual dining options & fast food restaurants
• several supermarkets & grocery stores
• 2 gas stations, operating 24hrs/day
• 3 banks and many ATM machines
• 2 churches
• 2 pharmacies
• emergency medical clinic
• 2 family clinics
• 2 dentist offices
• police station
Within 5-10 min drive:
• Palm Beach - island’s most famous and popular beach, home of the American resorts (4 different Marriott resorts, Ritz-Carlton, Hilton, Grand Hyatt, Holiday Inn, etc…), 2 shopping malls, 2 multiplex cinemas, countless number of shops, restaurants, bars, and cafes
• Eagle Beach - Aruba’s most beautiful beach and second to only Palm Beach in popularity. It is home of the European resorts (Tropicana Resort & Casino, Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort, Manchebo Resort & Spa, Bucuti & Tara Resort, etc) and some of the best restaurants on the island
• Oranjestad - Aruba’s capital, center of commerce & government, home to two Renaissance resorts, several casinos, large marina, Main Street (pedestrian shopping street with colonial trams), the upscale Renaissance Mall, multiplex cinema, and many excellent restaurants and cafes
• Tierra del Sol Country Club & Divi Village - Aruba’s two best golf courses
• 3 largest supermarkets on the island - Ling & Sons IGA (US supermarket with American groceries), Super Food (Dutch supermarket with European groceries), and Kong Hing (Chinese supermarket)
• Horacio Oduber Hospital - Aruba’s largest medical complex, with Emergency Ward, inpatient and outpatient care, specialist clinic, and pharmacy
• Alta Vista Chapel - famous sightseeing spot, Aruba’s oldest building with beautiful views of the North Shore
Within 10-15 min drive:
• Queen Beatrix International Airport - Aruba’s international airport with many daily flights to United States, Canada, Europe, South America, and other Caribbean islands
• California Lighthouse - a famous sightseeing spot at the northernmost tip of the island
• Arikok National Park - offering beautiful scenery of the North Shore, with sightseeing spots such as Natural Bridge and Natural Pool
諾德, 0000, 阿路巴