Looking for a getaway that’s on top of the world, yet so close to everything…??
To relax & rejuvenate or a romantic surprise - LOOK NO FURTHER!
Be mesmerised by the most spectacular panoramic coastal & ocean views, breathtaking sunrises & magical night lights of the Coast. Boasts amazing HOT TUB, swimming pool & beautifully landscaped gardens, you'll feel like you’re lost in a forest. Perfect for meditation & yoga.
Words & photos battle to describe the beauty & tranquility of this property.
- So close to the pristine Gold Coast beaches, a hidden secret, be sure to book now, you won’t regret it... BE ON TOP OF THE GOLD COAST, to die for views...
- Located in one of the most highly acclaimed “Strawberry Road” Bellevue Hill precinct of the beautiful hinterland, of our ever highly acclaimed Gold Coast.
- Very quiet and peaceful, the most wonderful place to relax after a big day of sightseeing, work, a romantic getaway or simply escaping from reality.
- After having your breathe taken away from the absolutely stunning views from our 2 acre property, watch the sunset or sparkly city lights in the hot spa or relax in gardens in the hanging egg chair to watch the sunset or do some yoga or meditation with Sid our Buddha, or have a nap on your super comfy bed with luxurious sheets & fluffy pillows with a big Smart TV with Netflix.
- Hungry... prepare a bite to eat in the well equipped kitchen with full fridge, hot plates & convectional microwave.
- Relax outside on your private veranda with a glass of wine or beer, as you take in the sunset over the hinterland or watch the ocean sunrise over the city with coffee, you may be lucky to have the tropical birds that may come say hello.
Be lucky to see our resident Koala and Wallabies, dusk is the best time to hopefully see them.
- Got extra energy to burn, go for a jump on the 14 foot trampoline nestled at the bottom of the garden amongst nature.
- Fancy a Coffee, Chai or Hot Chocolate...? Coffee Machine to the rescue complete with milk frother.
- Your bathroom is a great size with a good shower, bath, window with a view & natural light and the fluffiest of Sheridan towels.
- Feel free to use the beautiful shared pool area with hot tub & gas BBQ.
- Need a supermarket? Mudgeeraba Village is only 10 minutes away, or a small local shop just 4 minutes away.
Want to venture out & about -
- Robina Town Centre is a 10 minute drive away.
- Broadbeach & Burleigh Beaches are approx. 18 minutes’ drive
- Springbrook National Park is only 30 minutes away.
- There are some great local restaurants in Mudgeeraba and Robina if you don't feel like traveling too far away.
- Lots of golf courses for the enthusiasts!
Other highlights -
- Luxury 3-bedroom BRAND NEW private apartment with own private entrance which allows 24-hour check-ins. You check yourself in and out to make things easy in today’s busy world.
- Earlier check-in can be arranged upon request.
- A light breakfast for the first night is supplied - UHT milk, cereal, some condiments, bread is in the freezer - to have fresh defrost for a short time in microwave or if you want it toasted, just put it frozen in the toaster. Tea, coffee & coffee machine available.
- Own private veranda / deck with magnificent coastal and ocean views.
- Impeccable design - every room has a spectacular view!
- Apartment has own - shower, bath & separate toilet, lounge / dining room, deck / veranda and kitchenette.
- Ceiling Fans and beautiful breezes throughout which eliminates the need for air conditioning.
We would love you to come stay, we love it here and wish for you to see the beauty and tranquillity that we see every day!
- Please be aware that bookings for 2 people are for 1 bedroom (Master with King Bed), unless you’d like a different room and advise us prior to arrival.
The second and third bedrooms will be closed off, so no access to these but you’ll still have the rest of the apartment to yourselves.
Bookings for 3 people gives access to 2 bedrooms, bookings for 4 people gives access to 3 bedrooms.
If only 2 of you and you want separate rooms, add another person to your booking to see the rates, as this opens up another room.
Located in one of the most highly acclaimed “Strawberry Road” Bellevue Hill precinct of the beautiful hinterland, of our ever highly acclaimed Gold Coast.
We have 1 little Spar Express within a 4 minute drive from the house.
There are amazing drives into the Hinterland and National parks within half an hour from here which are superb.
There are many great local cafes at the Mudgeeraba Village (MUDJIRA). Great coffee and lovely breakfasts.
A nice restaurant to look at that is local is called THE WINE BARREL at Mudgeeraba.
For something really easy to choose if you are not sure what to eat, THE KITCHENS at ROBINA TOWN CENTRE has about 20 restaurants - all pretty casual and easy to get to.
Bonogin, 昆士蘭, 澳洲