Modern, open-plan apartment in wood construction with private infrared cabin.
The perfect apartment for couples!
The apartment Adlerhorst is located in Neustift im Stubaital, 3 Kilometers after Neustift in the direction of the Stubai Glacier.
The apartment is located on the 1st floor with entrance through the balcony.
It is open cut and built entirely of wood.
In the basement there is the cozy, light-filled living room with comfortable sofa, large TV flat screen, dining table with chairs and an open, fully equipped kitchen with Senseo coffee pod machine, coffee filter machine, freezer and fridge combination, microwave, kettle, stove, oven, dishwasher with enough tabs, dish soap, tea towels, and much more.
Radio with Bluetooth.
Enjoy a nice cup of coffee from your Senseo coffee machine and enjoy the magnificent views of the surrounding mountains.
The bathroom is equipped with a sink, mirror, vanity mirror, toilet, shower, towel heater and Luis Trenker toiletries.
You can bring your own towels or rent them for € 8,00 per set.
The highlight of the apartment is a private infrared cabin with light therapy and integrated radio.
A narrow space-saving staircase leads to the bedroom with exposed roof and sloping roof - there is a cozy double bed.
In summer we have a beautiful garden with a lawn, deck chairs, chill lounge, an outdoor dining area or in the garden shed, a charcoal grill with charcoal and barbecue lighters, a children's swing and a herb garden. All of these amenities are available for free!
There is also a free rental of hiking sticks, hiking maps, drinking bottles and backpacks for a carefree hiking holiday.
There is a separate lockable room for bicycles and they can also be cleaned with the garden hose if necessary.
It is also highly recommended to buy a Stubai Card on site.
A VALLEY - ONE CARD - THE STUBAI CARD - THE PURCHASE CARD
The Stubai Card can be used on 5 of 7 consecutive days and is available in the offices of the tourism association and the 4 cable cars. Don't forget to take your guest card with you!
Validity period: MAY to OCTOBER 2020
Prices: Adults: € 70.00
Children (up to 14 years): € 35.00
NOTE: Children under the age of 10 accompanied by a paying parent can travel for free on all 4 mountain railways upon presentation of the Stubai guest card. For the other services (swimming pools, public transport, etc.), children without a Stubai Card must pay the regular admission or ticket prices.
• Free use of the Stubai Glacier cable car: 1 ascent and descent per day (no transport with ski equipment)
• Free use of the Serles cable cars: 1 ascent and descent per day
• Free use of the Schlick 2000 mountain railways: 1 ascent and descent per day
• Free use of the Elferbahnen in Neustift: 1 ascent and descent per day
• free travel on the buses of the Innsbruck public transport company between Mutterberg and Innsbruck
• free travel on the Stubaitalbahn Fulpmes-Innsbruck-Fulpmes
• One entry per week for 3 hours in the new StuBay water park
• Free use of the Neustift indoor pool
• free use of the Mieder swimming pool
• 1 ride on the Mieders summer toboggan run per week
The Stubai Super Card also offers a range of attractive bonus benefits:
• NEW 30% discount on cinema tickets in the Fulpmes cinema
• 30% discount on trips with the bus "The Sightseer" in Innsbruck
• 30% discount on rafting tours in the Stubai Valley
• 30% discount on admission to the new Air-Parc in StuBay
• 30% discount on admission to the ice grotto on the Stubai Glacier
• 30% discount on journeys with the hut taxi from Neustift to the Oberissalm
• 30% discount on admission to the raptor park in Telfes
• 30% discount on additional rides on the summer toboggan run in Mieders for holders of a Stubai Super Card
• 30% discount on entry to the mini golf course in Fulpmes
• 30% discount on admission to the Nativity Museum in Fulpmes
• 30% discount on admission to the Bergisel Stadium in Innsbruck including use of the inclined lift and the tower lift
• 30% discount on the combined ticket of the Innsbruck State Museums (State Museum Ferdinandeum, Museum im Zeughaus, Tyrolean Folk Art Museum, Hofkirche, DAS TIROL PANORAMA with the Kaiserjägermuseum)
In winter we are only 15 kilometers from the Stubai Glacier. The cross-country ski run and the road to the glacier are right by our house. The nearest inn is a 3-minute walk, and the free ski bus is also a 3-minute walk.
There is a ski room with ski boot heating and a bread service.
STUBAIER GLETSCHER - The ski area in Tyrol - Largest glacier ski area in Austria
* The largest of all glacier ski areas in Austria
* 45 minutes by car from Innsbruck
* Snow guaranteed from October to June
* 26 cable cars and lifts
* 3S Eisgratbahn
* 35 easy to difficult runs, with guaranteed natural snow
* Children under 10 years travel for free
Family-friendly ski area
In the BIG Family Ski Camp, trained supervisors lovingly take care of the Ski Kids children up to 10 years of age, accompanied by a paying parent, from 2009 to 2013, consistently voted the most family-friendly ski area in the Alps (ADAC ski guide).
Winter vacation in Stubai - At the foot of the Stubai Glacier
Neustift has been a well-known and popular winter sports resort for years. Particularly appreciated are the Stubai Glacier, the largest glacier ski area in Austria, as well as the ski area on the Elfer with the 8-person gondola lift and its ski lifts.
100% snow guarantee from October to June on the Stubai Glacier, the longest natural toboggan run in Tyrol on the Elfer, the highest mountain restaurant in Austria, the "Jochdohle" on the Stubai Glacier.
If you love skiing or snowboarding and you're into the mountains, then you've come to the right place!
Summer vacation in the Stubaital thrilled.
Whether active travelers, families or nature lovers - between glacial ice and alpine meadows, there are endless possibilities to find personal happiness while on holiday in Tyrol.
The impressive mountain world can be rediscovered from different perspectives in summer during hiking, mountaineering, climbing, mountain biking and paragliding.
施圖拜谷地新施蒂夫特(Neustift im Stubaital), Tirol, 奧地利