Located in East Nashville, our guest house is three blocks from Folk restaurant, Red Headed Stranger & Retrograde Coffee. Mas Tacos, The Pharmacy, parks & the Five Points area of East Nashville are within a 5 minute drive.
- PRIVATE - completely detached from our main residence
- Clean, minimalist design w/ full kitchen & outdoor space
- King bed w/ super comfy linens
- Ryman, Bridgestone Arena, Nissan Stadium, live music & the bars on Broadway ~ 8 min drive
- Superhosts w/ 300+ 5 ★ reviews!
- 24 hour keyless access with personal key code
- King Tuft & Needle bed
- Private, dedicated off-street parking steps away
- Washer/Dryer in unit
- Fast and reliable WIFI
- Fully Equipped kitchen
- Smart TV with cable
- Private, gated courtyard
- Vintage electric mid century fireplace
- French press with complimentary coffee grounds
- Luxury bath towels
- Blow dryer
- Ice trays
- Shampoo, conditioner and bodywash
- Board/card games
- Extra phone/computer chargers (upon request; subject to availability)
- Folk (restaurant) 7 minute walk
- Redheaded Stranger (restaurant) 7 minute walk
- Madeline's (restaurant) 7 minute walk
- Wilburn Street Tavern (bar) 7 minute walk
- Retrograde (coffeeshop) 12 minute walk
- Mas tacos (restaurant) 20 minute walk
- The Pharmacy Burger Parlour and Beer Garden (restaurant) 20 minute walk
- Ruby Annes (restaurant) 20 minute walk
Close and convenient access to:
- Music City Center (3.5 miles / 10 mins)
- Bridgestone Headquarters (3.1 miles (9 mins)
- Bars on broadway - Tootsies, legends, The Stage, Acme (2.4 miles /8 mins)
- Music Row (5.4 miles / 15 mins)
- HCA (4.6 miles / 13 mins)
- Nissan Stadium / CMA FEST (1.8 miles / 7 mins)
- Bridgestone Arena (3.5 miles / 10 mins)
- Five Points (2 miles / 7 mins)
- 12th South neighborhood (6 miles / mins)
- Germantown neighborhood (2 miles / mins)
- Gulch neighborhood (2.5 miles / 10 mins)
Our guest house was designed with the discerning traveler in mind looking to live as a local. Located in the burgeoning Cleveland Park neighborhood of East Nashville, our guesthouse offers privacy and convenience with all that you would expect in a traditional boutique accommodation. Simply put, we're not your ordinary Airbnb - we designed the space specifically with privacy, comfort & ease in mind.
Room for two or four, with a King Tuft & Needle bed in the main bedroom and a comfortable sitting area in the living space that can be turned into a sleeping area for two additional guests with an inflatable queen mattress and extra linens (supplied). Features include custom and vintage furniture sourced and locally made, a writing desk, as well as high-speed and reliable wifi.
If you're a business traveler; and as business travelers ourselves, we know what it's like to be on the road and away from friends and family for long periods of time. That's why we've carefully created the guest house to be the perfect place to wind down, escape the grind and recharge your batteries all while still being within an arm's reach of downtown.
Situated between the greater East Nashville and Germantown neighborhoods, Cleveland Park is a historic neighborhood home to an eclectic and diverse mix of longtime residents, young families, singer songwriters, and young professionals. Although still a transition neighborhood, our neighbors are sweet, friendly and helpful - be sure to say hello! A stay at the Hawks Nest is the best way to experience Nashville as a local with all of the coffee shops, restaurants, and live music close by as well as convenient access to all of the tourist hotspots that Nashville is known for.
Some of our favorite neighborhood spots include:
-Folk (1/4 mile - 7 minute walk)
-Wilburn Street Tavern (1/4 mile - 7 minute walk)
-The Pharmacy (1 Mile)
-Mas Tacos (1 Mile)
-Ruby Ann's (1 Mile)
-Edley's BBQ (1.5 Mile)
-Smith & Lentz Brewery (1.5 Mile)
-Southern Grist Brewery (1.5 Mile)
-Bearded Iris Brewery (1.1 Mile)
-Barista Parlor (1.4 Mile)
-The Post East (2.7 Mile)
Be sure to check out the House Manual with more of our favorite places and to get a better understanding of East Nashville and surrounding neighborhoods.
Additionally, the Hawks Nest is just a short drive or uber ride to downtown (5-8 mins), Ascend Amphitheater (10-12 mins), Nissan Stadium (5-8 mins) Germantown (5-8 mins), the Gulch (12 mins) and 12th South area (15 mins). Be sure to to check out Shelby Bottoms Park, just a few minutes drive away. The park includes beautiful trails along the Cumberland River, a golf course, tennis courts as well as bikes available to rent near the nature center.
那什維爾, 田納西州, 美國