Hyde Park is one of the many hidden gems in Adelaide, an exclusive suburb in close proximity to King William Rd; a heritage road, home to independent fashion and high street boutiques providing the perfect shopping day out. The Opey Mews in only a short walk to King William Road and Unley Road, both offer a range of cuisines to suit any time of day. Enjoy the atmosphere of the local pub, The Hyde Park Tavern and spend time with the locals and enjoy the Hyde Park atmosphere.
★ Positioned on a quiet, leafy street with trendy shops and cafes only a 2 min walk down the road.
★ Close to Shopping and dining on Unley Rd.
★ Separate laundry and toilet
★ Private carport
★ Rear courtyard with Webber BBQ
★ Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
‘The Opey Mews’, as it’s affectionately known hosts a beautiful main living and dining area with polished timber floors and direct access to a private courtyard.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything a sous-chef would need to make a 5-star degustation, so hopefully you’ll find all the quality appliances provided make whipping up a tasty home cooked meal a breeze!
You’ll be toasty and warm or quiet and cool thanks to ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout and provides complete comfort.
Up a small flight of stairs, you’ll find a light-filled office space at the top of the landing where business travellers or anyone can sit down and complete their work. Adjacent to this space, Opey Mews hosts 2 cosy bedrooms with a shared shower and toilet upstairs.
Bedroom 1 -This master room hosts a Queen bed with a balcony, bedside tables with lamps and a built in wardrobe to store all your things neat and tidy.
Bedroom 2 - Provides a bunk bed with a double bed underneath and a single ontop. There's also a bedside table, lamp and built in wardrobe for your convenience.
Relax on the comfortable couch in front of the Samsung flat screen TV and enjoy the free welcome pack which contains cookies, chocolates, tea coffee. The TV has free-to-air TV.
The fully-equipped kitchen comes complete with 4 gas hobs, large fridge, cooking utensils, appliances (microwave, kettle, coffee-pod machine, sandwich press, even a popcorn maker!) – for those times when you just want a break from Adelaide’s amazing cuisines and have a hearty home-cooked meal.
The bathroom upstairs has a generously sized shower stocked with a hairdryer, we provide complementary consumables Biology branded (sulfate & paraben free) shampoo, conditioner, soap, body wash and body lotion) to get you settled.
The laundry downstairs contains a second toilet.
The laundry has a front loader washer, an iron and ironing board, internal clothes rack and external clothesline outside in the courtyard. A laundry pod is provided free for your first wash.
You'll have exclusive access to a private, fenced-off courtyard with outdoor seating and full Webber BBQ for celebrating those summer day!
Transport from Airport
- 15 Minutes (depending on traffic) by Uber (around $20-$30 dollars)
- Public transport from Adelaide Airport (about $20 per person) is generally complicated and takes a long time (over one hour). You will need to take the Adelaide Metro Bus 190, 195 or AO24 from Stop 5 Unley Rd - West side on Unley Rd. Commute for 25 mins to
Stop X2 King William St - West side. Once in the city, walk 3 mins to Stop U1 Grenfell St - South side. Take J1, JA1A or J2G bus to Stop 10 Adelaide Airport
- There is 1 designated, secure car spots for you to use. (Please ensure you reverse the car into the spot so there is enough room for the neighbour's vehicle.) Alternatively, there is unmetered parking on the Southside of the street.
- There is ducted heating/cooling system for the entire house which flows through into the living/dining/kitchen room and bedrooms.
*An plug-in heater and fan sit downstairs in the lounge room by the window.
- The apartment is fully furnished however we do not provide certain baby essentials you may wish to be aware of. Those traveling with babies are recommended to bring their own change table, cot, and highchair if required as these are not amenities we provide.
Exclusive Hyde Park is an inner-southern suburb of Adelaide, located only 5 mins from the CBD. There is a number of great boutiques to shop at along King William Road. Opey Ave is a beautiful tree aligned street with great parks surround the suburb. It features King William Road, a popular shopping and dining destination in Adelaide and has some of Adelaide's expensive or luxurious houses.
Hyde Park, 澳洲南部, 澳洲