Featured in “Veranda Retreats,” Asante Sana is unlike anything you will find in the world. Designed by owner, Jennifer King, world-renowned interior designers, John Saladino & Ivan Chatman, and architect, Steve Barlow, your unique luxury suite experience will inspire you to dream in ways you've never dreamed before. Your bed sits on a bed of field stone flooring in our award-winning Africa-inspired retreat. Your indoor rain shower is tucked in the woods by a river, a short walk from the beach.
Asante Sana ( Swahili for "thank you very much" ) has been featured in Veranda Magazine ( search "Veranda" and "Safari" ) and the book, "Veranda Retreats." Asante Sana's landscape design by Richardson & Associates has won numerous national awards.
Designed by international interior designer, John Saladino, Ivan Chatman and Jennifer King and architecturally designed by Stephen Barlow, this gorgeous property located on a stunning family compound may inspire you to:
• nap in a hammock
• pick seasonal blueberries
• play ping pong or croquet on their great lawn
• soak up the birch trees and birds as you listen to the sound of the nearby ocean.
The magic of Goose Rocks Beach is just minutes away by foot! GRB in Kennebunkport is one of the most extraordinary, soft sandy beaches in the world. Rugged Elegance Founders, Jennifer King and Timothy Fredel welcome you to their RE-treat ~ complete with a treasure hunt of elephants. Asante Sana is a leisurely fifteen minute stroll to the beach and The Tide's Beach Club. If you prefer traveling by water you can kayak or paddle board outside your door from your dreamy African Maine bush, out to Squishy Island, the Nectar Sector, all the way to the beach (a 20 minute paddle)!
• You don't need to fly all the way to Africa to experience one of the best African-like lodges on the planet!
• Your bedroom suite in the "bush" is a six minute walk to one of the softest sandy beaches on the East Coast. You get the energy of the ocean and the peace and quiet of being near the Little River in the Woods!
• The historic village of Kennebunkport is less than a fifteen minute drive from your paradise on earth
• Park in front of their barn ~ a hop, skip and jump from Goose Rocks Beach
• Enter your domain via a private entrance
• Fresh brewed coffee, every morning
• A gas-lit fire, every night
• Asante Sana defines Rugged Elegance Africa and Maine combined
• Choose their downstairs bedroom suite and you'll have access to a hot tub called Yemanja and their outdoor Chongwe shower
• For two couples traveling together you can choose the upstairs wing of Asante Sana which includes two bedroom suites + a connected terrace overlooking the compound
• There is simply nothing else like Asante Sana in the world
The village of Kennebunkport is just 10 minutes away.
One of Maine's best restaurants, The Tide's Beach Club, is a 15 minute walk.
One of the world's best restaurants, Earth at Hidden Pond is a 5 minute drive.
Cape Arundel Golf Course ("41" and "43's" course) is less than fifteen minutes from Asante Sana.
Art galleries, restaurants, fishing and sight seeing adventures abound in town.
Asante Sana房子是我們度過的最令人愉快的airbnb體驗。 Jennifer是一位真正的超級主持人 - 非常熱情，善良，敏感。珍妮弗在我們抵達時安排鮮花到那裡，我們從第一分鐘就感受到歡迎。這所房子很棒 - 在多個設計雜誌中都很有特色 - 當你在那裡時，你會意識到為什麼。每一個細節都經過深思熟慮，材料美觀，空間大而且貼心。非洲風格的主題精美絕倫，非常獨特 - 為您帶來有趣而難忘的體驗。我的妻子和一歲的兒子和我一起住在這裡，這是東北地區為期兩週的旅行的亮點。 Kennebunk周邊地區非常漂亮迷人。從他們的房子，您可以步行到鵝岩海灘，這是一片美麗的大自然，沿著海岸線一覽無餘。謝謝Jennifer。我們迫不及待地想回到Asante Sana！Matthew2018-12-31T00:00:00Z
從我們走進門的那一刻起，Asante Sana就讓我們無言以對。 我和我的女朋友有幸在這裡度過了兩個短暫的夜晚，並確信這是我們永遠不會忘記的經歷。 Goose Rocks海灘就在路上，距離後門只有幾秒鐘的蜿蜒標題河，與大自然的連接成為您入住期間不可或缺的一部分。該物業也充滿了許多美妙的隱藏的觸摸！從隱藏在森林中的石頭大像到一個舒適的戶外火坑，我們在沿著海灘散步後度過了一晚，Asante Sana永遠不會驚喜並激勵您。 除了家的美麗，我們也簡直不能說詹妮弗足夠精彩的東西！她非常有思想，在我們這段時間裡，即使是最小的問題和要求，也總能讓自己隨時提供幫助。我有信心說珍妮弗將創造一種獨特的迎合你的體驗，真正與眾不同！ 我可以繼續寫關於Asante Sana等待你的所有細節和驚喜的頁面，但言語甚至不可能正義，你只需要親自體驗一下！我們肯定會在任何時候再次這樣做！ - 亨特和瑪蒂爾德 Hunter2018-05-28T00:00:00Z
肯納邦克波特(Kennebunkport), 緬因州, 美國